Budget truck back

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always invest in an outdoor washing line:ohmy:

I know it sounds wacky and out there but its what people in my parts have done since the dawn of time.

:001_cool:

I think there was a section about it on tomorrows world!

Ahh, but my mind never stops, I have come up with a few innovative ideas thus far for big companys like Bedford which have saved millions.

I now want to conquer the world and push technology forward, the problem with outdoor washing lines is they are outdoors.

Now picture this!!!! .......imagine a washing line where you could hang out washing in the rain, your washing doesn't get wet and neither do you. With the rainfall we have here in the UK that would give around 30% more days to hang your washing out.

No tumble dryers involved, no energy used, so If I sold a wagon back to everyone in the uk the energy saved from not using tumble dryer would be immense, that means we could shut down Drax as it would become redundant.

The polar caps would refreeze and deano would have saved the world

Ahh, but my mind never stops, I have come up with a few innovative ideas thus far for big companys like Bedford which have saved millions.

I now want to conquer the world and push technology forward, the problem with outdoor washing lines is they are outdoors.

Now picture this!!!! .......imagine a washing line where you could hang out washing in the rain, your washing doesn't get wet and neither do you. With the rainfall we have here in the UK that would give around 30% more days to hang your washing out.

No tumble dryers involved, no energy used, so If I sold a wagon back to everyone in the uk the energy saved from not using tumble dryer would be immense, that means we could shut down Drax as it would become redundant.

The polar caps would refreeze and deano would have saved the world

Ingenious!

I have put you name forward for the Nobel Prize.:thumbup1:

The amount of lives saved due to death on the washing line would be more than worth it.

Whats this washing line thing you talk about?? my clothes just magically appear folded and in the drawer washed and dried are you telling me someone does this?:scared1: suffragettes will be round at my house to beat me to death with a wet towel:001_tongue:

Hi Dean

Got into this one late, That body takes me back to 1980 just been enployed by London borough of Bexley, and I was with the chargehand all day every day and we had a tranist luton with all the gear in it. Spot on for ropes hanging ,sews were on the shelf above the cab, could fit a stump grinder in ther, well you could if had one" dug every thing out by hand then" just did it all, as we didi not have chippers then all debis loaded on to a carged road runner and cut up good old days.?

Still believe that is a good way to run, cant stand every team having A LORRY AND CHIPPER TO BLOODY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!.

Cheers

wattie