Kiln Dried Ash Available in Bulk

Mainland

Prices are in line with several companies abroad that I have costed product from for this winter. Personally my method of delivery means I can only use 1 cube crates.

As the product is being sold on line direct to end users ( ie our customers) then personally I would not support someone I am competing with.

A

Edited by Alycidon

Apologies, as I have been away for a few days. The price would be £49/m3 collected from our Bedford yard. Delivery can be arranged at additional cost. If you require a price please send me a PM with your delivery postcode and I will price it. We can offer 2.6m3, 2m3 and 1m3 crates as well as loose if required.

Apologies, as I have been away for a few days. The price would be £49/m3 collected from our Bedford yard. Delivery can be arranged at additional cost. If you require a price please send me a PM with your delivery postcode and I will price it. We can offer 2.6m3, 2m3 and 1m3 crates as well as loose if required.

£49 a cubic meter for kiln dried ash!......There's money to be made here.

I'll see if I can find some storage space over the next few days and get back to you.

you must have an expensive transport costs , your quote to barnsley.

20m3 = £71/m3 delivered + VAT

30m3 = £65/m3 delivered + VAT

Edited by BARNSLEY BOB
clarify

There are only a couple of companies with an 8 wheeler capable of carrying 38m3 in one load and unfortunately they charge handsomely for it. Nothing to stop you collecting though :001_smile:

Anyone with an empty trailer would be glad of it as a back load, price sounds good for the product, cheaper than importing it yourself,

Talk to your local hauliers, ideally one with a curtain sider.

A

Edited by Alycidon