Massey F 35X hydraulic flow rate

arboriculturist

At 2,250rpm's it should be 18L/min at 2,000psi, the relief valve should kick in at 2,500psi, so change the relief valve or something will go bang.

My mate was given a 65 that had sat unused for years, he was elated when it started so he railse the linkage and bang the piston broke the top plate as the relief valve was seized.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presumably that was at full throttle and would be only be about 1/3 of that at idle.

My silage bales are wrapped with a diesel power pack , from a road gritter , bought off ebay.It has a tiny little engine that will work all day on a couple of gallons , producing more flow than the old ford 6600 we used to run it on.

2500psi at 540 PTO speed.

Yeah, that's pretty much flat out for a 35x. Gutless little tractors. If I were you I'd sell it to an idiot collector and buy yourself two Internationals with loaders :lol:

This idiot collector thinks they are a fantastic little tractor, ran rings round 414's back when I drove a new one. 50 years on they are making at least £4,000. Must be a lot of idiots out there keeping the price up :001_tt2:

540 PTO is at 1720 rpm's if I remember correctly, and they can rev to 2,250 rpms.

This idiot collector thinks they are a fantastic little tractor, ran rings round 414's back when I drove a new one. 50 years on they are making at least £4,000. Must be a lot of idiots out there keeping the price up :001_tt2:

540 PTO is at 1720 rpm's if I remember correctly, and they can rev to 2,250 rpms.

No power steering, no pickup hitch, no twin pto, no power brakes, no power loader, no cab, only 1 reverse gear :001_tongue:

Why pay 4k for a 35x missing all the above when 2k gets you an International with all that as standard? :lol:

No power steering, no pickup hitch, no twin pto, no power brakes, no power loader, no cab, only 1 reverse gear :001_tongue:

Why pay 4k for a 35x missing all the above when 2k gets you an International with all that as standard? :lol:

Fit a 35-7 loader, tipping ram, diverter valve. TWO reverse gears AND a pickup hitch. STAND on the brakes when needed and power steering is for wimps.

Few years down the line, 5k for the 35X, or weigh the nasher in for £130/ton.:001_tt2:

Fit a 35-7 loader, tipping ram, diverter valve. TWO reverse gears AND a pickup hitch. STAND on the brakes when needed and power steering is for wimps.

Few years down the line, 5k for the 35X, or weigh the nasher in for £130/ton.:001_tt2:

I have four reverse gears :001_tongue: And a shuttle gearbox, just select high, low or reverse.

Both will hold their value. Both come from an era when things were built right- neither will be scrap in 5 years time. But one is far more suited to genuine work than the other...and much cheaper to boot.:001_tt2:

I've had both.

I have four reverse gears :001_tongue: And a shuttle gearbox, just select high, low or reverse.

Both will hold their value. Both come from an era when things were built right- neither will be scrap in 5 years time. But one is far more suited to genuine work than the other...and much cheaper to boot.:001_tt2:

I've had both.

I am talking about a 414, I don't think you are:confused1: