• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

talk about personal

mate I go above and beond for my son

So wat I start I bit of banter your not my boss i need to respecked you pal

So even bring me son in this that's lower that low just shows wat kind of person you are

You been watching too many cartoons waste man.

image.jpg.02e8a1b6ce2de2bc7bea8275489f3398.jpg

No he's a bloke with his own firm and currently hasn't pissed of anyone so much in one day as you have, were you abused by a tree or something early in life and feel the need to take the mick and belittle other arbs? Just shut up please :)

So wat I don't care for wat you say y shut and sit down you bunch of wollys you can all give abuse and can't take it back and as for benifit street or jezer it look like that's when you bough your verchles from you clown any one whit a tranit looks like one of these gipsy companys whit no tickets I gave two bit of abuse but the rest of its been giveing abuse back so keep it comeing cause I can sit here all night thowing the abuse back

Rant over get a grip of your selfs as I said b4 one rule 4 one one rule for the overs