Stihl MS661 re-release

Windthrown

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see, it's a proven saw and didn't get withdrawn, the dealer will post it to you if needed and it's a perfectly good saw.

Arguing the toss over "half a gram heavy on the back end" is a waste of time, show your talent and do the best job you can with what you have to hand.

Hi tree nor has 660 mate been withdrawn tree a good 660 has more power then a 661 look on the new for the DATA ON A HUSKY thanks Jon

Well let's see, it's a proven saw and didn't get withdrawn, the dealer will post it to you if needed and it's a perfectly good saw.

Arguing the toss over "half a gram heavy on the back end" is a waste of time, show your talent and do the best job you can with what you have to hand.

HI TREE ONE FOR YOU just AS YOU NOT TAKEN IT IN MATE taken from husky uk data so it not me the 395xp power is 4.9kw vibration are front 6.5 rear 10.2:thumbdown: weight 7.9kgs WITH OUT BAR RIGHT:thumbdown: HERES STIHL TAKEN FROM STIHL UK DATA MS660 POWER 5.2 POWER :thumbup1:WEIGHT 7.3KGS WITH OUT BAR:thumbup: VIBRATION FRONT 7/ REAR 7 SO THE STIHL IS A LIGHTER SAW BY 0.6 KGS AND WHEN THE 661 COME THAT 25% LESS VIBRATION:thumbup: THEN THE 660 AND MORE POWER THEN A STANDER 660 IVE PUT IT IN CAP JUST FOR YOU TREE :thumbup:THANKS JON :thumbup:

Or you could just buy a 395:thumbup1:

That is a typical answer here stateside. I have owned Husky saws, including a 395, but I do not line outboard clutch saws for several reasons. I preferred the DP 066, and I am a StihlHead. Which in this part of the US is also a type of salmon I fish for (Steelhead Salmon).

661s were pulled from the market here and the 660 was put back on the shelves. The 661 is being redesigned and will be re-released in August or September of this year here, according to Stihl USA. Supposedly the cylinders have problems on a lot of those saws.

HI TREE ONE FOR YOU just AS YOU NOT TAKEN IT IN MATE taken from husky uk data so it not me the 395xp power is 4.9kw vibration are front 6.5 rear 10.2:thumbdown: weight 7.9kgs WITH OUT BAR RIGHT:thumbdown: HERES STIHL TAKEN FROM STIHL UK DATA MS660 POWER 5.2 POWER :thumbup1:WEIGHT 7.3KGS WITH OUT BAR:thumbup: VIBRATION FRONT 7/ REAR 7 SO THE STIHL IS A LIGHTER SAW BY 0.6 KGS AND WHEN THE 661 COME THAT 25% LESS VIBRATION:thumbup: THEN THE 660 AND MORE POWER THEN A STANDER 660 IVE PUT IT IN CAP JUST FOR YOU TREE :thumbup:THANKS JON :thumbup:

I can hear you just fine

STOP SHOUTING

Its hard enough to read when you don't

That is a typical answer here stateside. I have owned Husky saws, including a 395, but I do not line outboard clutch saws for several reasons. I preferred the DP 066, and I am a StihlHead. Which in this part of the US is also a type of salmon I fish for (Steelhead Salmon).

That kind of ends the debate then:laugh1:

I can hear you just fine

STOP SHOUTING

Its hard enough to read when you don't

HI TREE SO im right then on paper the 660 has more and less vibration and less weight to so I'm right then the 660 is lighter and less vibration and less power on paper and your not right in what you said thanks jon