The Bang Tidy is Back

chrisgilltreesurgery

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full roof that lifts up by about 30 degrees to increase the hight of the box at the back to the hight of the spout. Then drop back down for driving, also if you have barn doors it makes the back of the trucks a bit more secure if you have gear in there and need to nip into petrol station etc.

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.

image.jpg.e6b6d36d88c191b0cc959c7bd5ca2263.jpg

Chris

This is my transit similar looking set up to what you ll be building on your iveco I have a 1/3 roof covered that's strong enough to stand on when doing hedges etc its flat but don't get much spray from the chip. It works well and it's a good size volume wise and doesn't draw to much attention when loaded up.

I've learned a hard lesson this last month, life is not all about how my business looks to others, nor is it about fast cars or houses in the country. Non of this means anything especially when my wife and daughter is not here when I get in from work 😞

The Bang Tidy is an awesome piece of kit but I am reducing my outgoings, I'm stopping working 100 hours per week and I'm going to spend the next ten years hopefully with people around me who love me and I'm going to put them first over everything. I love tree work but the person I am have let it take over my life leaving me with nothing

Its hard balancing life and work. I have been in a position with lots of big jobs and knackered kit. I have also had big toys and no work. Best to be somewhere in the middle. The new truck looks tidy and can be left on the drive if you fancy skiving off for a few days in the summer. Good luck with the future I am sure things will come right with your positive attitude. I like nice toys and big houses and not the least bit interested in the negative opinion of others I earnt it I enjoy it. :thumbup:

On Sunday night I plucked up the courage to go out for a few beers, down to Wylam the home of George Stephenson. After half a dozen Stella shandy's look what I stumbled accross.....

The old Renault garage has been taken over by a classic car showroom and restoration workshop..!! Outside was an old Ferrari on a trailer, inside a Mk2 E Type Jag for £18.995 but my old time favourite of all time a 1932 Austin Seven. It's up for sale for around 4 grand :rolleyes: if only....

The current owner, now in his eighties has owner it since he was 18. It needs a little love but what a beauty.

The night came to a close with a pickled egg and a jar of muscles mmm

Fluoxetine are my new best friend, I'm on 40mg per day and they are starting to take the edge off my raw emotions 😪

1402378980247.jpg.56d4f9c1bb0a3e179f132d9cfd87e01b.jpg

1402378966087.jpg.fb54265d6d2cd28f7c57acfa09f0275c.jpg

1402378941976.jpg.8fb8c5f89d638e41c001755b5695291d.jpg

1402378927510.jpg.ff07ff0580022085b007192826a32cc8.jpg

1402378913411.jpg.65fd4ad62df513635e3206b39071f1f8.jpg

1402378901328.jpg.665077117f108f470f42322f6c5116ba.jpg