Satellite tracker found machine in 2 hours!!!!

bazbro

Does any one make a tracker that you can monitor yourself??

Its OK having one, but what if the police or guys at the tracker Co don't move fast enough!!

If I could get one fitted to my mog and if it went, I could track it myself, raise a posse and go retrieve it, now that would be great!!

Yes, you can get one that sends a text message straight to your mobile. It is quite expensive to buy, but there is no annual subscription as there is no continuing "service".

Cant remember who makes or sells them though.

Its OK having one, but what if the police or guys at the tracker Co don't move fast enough!!

If I could get one fitted to my mog and if it went, I could track it myself, raise a posse and go retrieve it, now that would be great!!

Yep I have one cost less than £200 iirc, works on mobile sim card, you call it up and it sends a gps signal to your phone which you can then track in real time. Although it only works with certain phones ie ones that can have sat nav. Or you can connect it up to your pc/laptop and use that.

Yep I have one cost less than £200 iirc, works on mobile sim card, you call it up and it sends a gps signal to your phone which you can then track in real time. Although it only works with certain phones ie ones that can have sat nav. Or you can connect it up to your pc/laptop and use that.

Where do you buy these,think I want one.:001_smile:

Stolen from Hull????

Might have just been a bloke taking it to the Footy match just in case it was needed.

Just topical as Hull have been on the news ove here for not getting religated.

I was told that stolen plant transported in a fridge lorry could

not be tracked!

Is this true,or an urban myth, anyone

know?

Probably since the trackers rely on getting a gps signal from satellites so they might not be able to receive one in a fridge lorry with all the insulation etc.

This is the same type that I have, not saying its the best or cheapest but it works for me.

GPS tracker real time tracking system car van JCB lorry on eBay, also, Surveillance, Gadgets, Consumer Electronics (end time 23-Jun-09 17:11:42 BST)

Its good for when you hire some plant in etc or you can permanently fix it to a machine or truck.

Dave, this might be what you`re after:

Plant Security and Tracking for the Plant Machinery and Construction industry

About £650. No on-going charges.

You can phone it up anytime to see where it is, how fast its moving and what direction. If vibration setting is enabled, it will call your mobile as soon as anyone even looks at it funny!