Thinking of going employed

David_chainsaw

But but but but lol

Sent from my LG-D802 using Arbtalk mobile app

You may think it's funny, or perhaps you do not realise how this comes across, this is your issue to contend with.

Any replies you've given so far to anyone you feel has been even slightly criticising you, end up with you making excuses. It make you come across like a knob.

And though this here forum is not a popularity contest, and there is no need to be best friends with everybody, it would do you good to remind yourself of the fact that you're asking a random collection of strangers for help. Nobody here is under any obligation to do anything to help you in any way....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You may think it's funny, or perhaps you do not realise how this comes across, this is your issue to contend with.

Any replies you've given so far to anyone you feel has been even slightly criticising you, end up with you making excuses. It make you come across like a knob.

And though this here forum is not a popularity contest, and there is no need to be best friends with everybody, it would do you good to remind yourself of the fact that you're asking a random collection of strangers for help. Nobody here is under any obligation to do anything to help you in any way....

Right so i get moaned at for being defensive now im getting moaned when trying to lighten the mood and im not making up excuses at all

Right so i get moaned at for being defensive now im getting moaned when trying to lighten the mood and im not making up excuses at all

Fella, you are in a hole, STOP DIGGING. You aren't helping yourself

If your location is an issue why dont you move?

I think the job centre might even be able to help with this?

To be honest I dont think you are in a position to start a buisness, I mean you could start to do casual work, but your outgoings are probably too high to put enough money back into your buisness to maintain it.

I know different areas are different, but around here the supermarkets are always looking for people, and pubs are constantly advertising.

So say you worked in a supermarket for a 12 hour shift, you could still do 2-4 hours gardening. That way the supermarket pays your way, and the extra gardening money you can put straight back into your buisness to grow it.

PS, if working 14-16 hours a day doesnt sound like your thing, then self employment probably isnt for you!

Out of interest, do you have sky tv?

There's two 13 year old lads round by me that have trailers on their pedal bikes, on Saturdays their out with the mower in one and the strimmer, hedgecutter & rakes in the other, on Sundays their out washing cars, in the winter their out clearing gutters, in between all of this they even deliver shopping and clean the oldies houses where they can't reach, they will put their hand to anything, they will do anything for a few quid and I have massive respect for them also very envious too!

Take all the advice you've been given and work something out, take all criticism as constructive criticism instead of biting back and good luck!

Remember nobody said life was easy!