Thinking of going employed

David_chainsaw

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sorry not willing to help my self i am trying and iv been going into places giving cvs out i am totaly willing to help my self i went to buckenhamshire for 2 weeks leaving my wife and 2 kids at home and i cant of been that bad since ben is willing to have me back down and is willing to pay for my travel to get to him i am trying im not like most youngens not wanting to work being benefits taking drugs and just drinking i was doing a paper round at 11 and till the start of last year was working thats 11 years and im only 24 ans going back ro the being late like iv said i had reasons that i have told every one it hit me hard when my dad passed away and yes maybe i should have told ed i wasnt going to make it but i didnt want to sit at home doing nothing your judging me and you dont even no me your judging me over words on a website fair? I dont think so im a nice lad and hard working and yes i can ride a bike yes im a little unfit but i worked 2 weeks including weekends with out any problems

Sent from my LG-D802 using Arbtalk mobile app

Edited by David_chainsaw

Is there a Claire Rayner or Jeremy Kyle type forum this post could be moved to.

Just read through it and lost 10 mins of my life. I don't know any of the parties posting personally, but I believe the phrase, you can't help those who won't help themselves, springs to mind.

Tin hat on.

hi david my 2 cents worth.. i cant see any way you can become a gardener without some form of motorised transport idaelly a van, example simple hedge job , clippings staying onsite, ladders , hedgetrimmer, rake, petrol, toolbox etc going to be pushed getting that into a wheelbarrow not to mention looking like a bit of a plonker!!

tools and vehicle are essential for work and they arnt cheap to get or run so without cash its gonna be very difficult imo.

good luck carl

Is there a Claire Rayner or Jeremy Kyle type forum this post could be moved to.

Just read through it and lost 10 mins of my life. I don't know any of the parties posting personally, but I believe the phrase, you can't help those who won't help themselves, springs to mind.

Tin hat on.

:lol: Completely agree mate!

FFS David Chainsaw i work with some kids in the tree game and some are as young as 16/17/18 years of age and generally they are bloody good, on time, hard working and keen to get on. If they are not they soon get wittled out and eventually pushed out. Your a father now and ya need to man up a bit from what i have read in the above posts. At 24 you should be a bit more focussed. Good luck with the future.

FFS David Chainsaw i work with some kids in the tree game and some are as young as 16/17/18 years of age and generally they are bloody good, on time, hard working and keen to get on. If they are not they soon get wittled out and eventually pushed out. Your a father now and ya need to man up a bit from what i have read in the above posts. At 24 you should be a bit more focussed. Good luck with the future.

Dont bother bringing my kids into this and i am focussed

Could you not get a mate with a van who can drop you off and pick you up in a particular area David? Kind of car sharing type of thing. You pay for his fuel. It would get you started.

Definitely need to get some kind of job to get the ball rolling. Every day without cash is going to slow you down and push your plans further away.

When I was wanting to drive I worked dayshift and twilight shift each day in spirit crushing factories. that was 8am till 10pm doing the same thing 180 times an hour. When overtime/shifts were offered I took them. Didn't matter what was happening outside work, that's all I focused on. Eat, sleep, work and occasionally breathed. Passed and set the next target.

For YOU to get to your goal you need cash. Do whatever it takes.

Could you not get a mate with a van who can drop you off and pick you up in a particular area David? Kind of car sharing type of thing. You pay for his fuel. It would get you started.

Definitely need to get some kind of job to get the ball rolling. Every day without cash is going to slow you down and push your plans further away.

When I was wanting to drive I worked dayshift and twilight shift each day in spirit crushing factories. that was 8am till 10pm doing the same thing 180 times an hour. When overtime/shifts were offered I took them. Didn't matter what was happening outside work, that's all I focused on. Eat, sleep, work and occasionally breathed. Passed and set the next target.

For YOU to get to your goal you need cash. Do whatever it takes.

I intened too buddy i am trying my hardest to get a job