Stressed out....workload

mad matty

Have you bought now? - was it the TP with 3 years warranty

the TP is only 3 year parts warranty... and excludes serviceable items naturally.

GM is 2 years full parts and labour.

Forst is 3!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I work for myself doing landscaping, tractor work and logs, and for the first time in the 9 years i have been doing it i could work for my own customers (as in direct for the homeowner) 5 days a week:thumbup:

But!!

I usually spend 4 or more days a week subbing for my dad, so i need 9 day weeks at the moment:thumbup::thumbup:

But!!!

I also do alot of site work for an engineer, installing acoustic enclousures,he could probably use me 4 days a week at the moment, so i need 13 days a week :thumbup::thumbup:

But!!!!

I need at least 1 day a week to do the maintinence on the trucks and machines and keep the log pile in good order, so i actual need 14 days a week:thumbup:

7 days aweek and im too tired to waste money on beer and kebabs!!:thumbup:

Life is good:001_cool:

Definately seems that there are 3 main options for you and anyone else in this position from reading this thread. Put you prices up, expand or accept longer waiting times but don't over work yourself.

Your quality of life has to come first and know that you can't please everyone.

Definately seems that there are 3 main options for you and anyone else in this position from reading this thread. Put you prices up, expand or accept longer waiting times but don't over work yourself.

Your quality of life has to come first and know that you can't please everyone.

Never a truer word spoken, I tell myself this everyday just never get round to putting it into practise.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

I agree with putting up prices. If you reckon you provide amongst the best customer service in your area you should be amongst the most expensive.

We have increased our prices significantly over the last 18 months (albeit from a lower-than-they-should-have-been start point) and we have been surprised how little difference it has made to our quote acceptance rates. But it makes a big difference to how much money we have left over after expenses and how much we can afford to pay our help.