Treegeek

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell. I'd have loved that deal!

Let's hope this is a misunderstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I misunderstood the deal I think . Goes like this . Send me a saw and we will just forget the whole thing . You can send me your email so I can use paypal , you can send me your bank details so I can use internet banking ...but I won't bother as you are miles away .

Crying shame bud, and it ruins the ethos of this site.

FWIW I'd have offered more than that out of principle.

On this forum I'd assume people were trustworthy. Only takes one to ruin it.

Thats exactly why I just got on and sent it , coz he is a member on here . I thought he will pay me when he gets it . He even texted me to say he was pleased with it !

I sincerely hope the person in question reads this and has just forgot.

Honest people don't deserve to be ripped off.

Yea right . Not holding my breath .

Hey stuby im in hampshire you know where abouts he is from , got a name? I dont know many people in the indistry. But would gladly pass on a reminder if if he has forgot if we mix in same circles

A decent offer - I would hope the OP would see this thread and understand that he got a good deal from a decent bloke and the next bit is to send the money and an apology!

I have fortunately done a fair bit of business through Arbtalk and the vast majority of members out there are decent fellas but all it takes is one.

A 346 for £50 - he would have got £150 on ebay for it - pay Stubby and now!!!

A decent offer - I would hope the OP would see this thread and understand that he got a good deal from a decent bloke and the next bit is to send the money and an apology!

I have fortunately done a fair bit of business through Arbtalk and the vast majority of members out there are decent fellas but all it takes is one.

A 346 for £50 - he would have got £150 on ebay for it - pay Stubby and now!!!

BEEN PAID this morning !! He bumped it up to £60 as well . Thanks every one for backing me . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: