Timberwolf rebuild help

burrell_

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers chaps

Just picking the last of my parts up from the post office so the rebuild starts tonite

Don't think the flywheel could be much more unbalanced than it was :lol::lol:

People say that the bearings a crap on timberwolf but iv done searches on here looking for info on rebuilding it And found out the chipper iv brought 6weeks ago has bin running with fins missing for about a year

Can't wait to get this sorted I might even get woodchip to the front of the van with out shovelling it there

For anyone rebuilding a TW iv found out a bloke called Derek (chipper doctor)

Is a nice bloke very helpfull and got me all the part I needed

One of my mates sent a chipper into him to be rebuild come back a different machine and the price was good to

Really was it simple? Any pics?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

drilled and tapped the front panel behind drive pully for grease nipple where the bearing seal sits and pop out the seal.on the rears short length of tube (new piece of exhaust pipe }with cap welded on drilled and tapped for grease nipple and remove seals from bearings,

i used angled grease nipples on mine and you can grease with the roller cover on :thumbup:side cover off to grease behind pully.all work done with machine in bits tho, will see how much differance this makes :thumbup:gotta be better than std.will have to get the mrs to take pics next time shes about but pretty stright forward.

drilled and tapped the front panel behind drive pully for grease nipple where the bearing seal sits and pop out the seal.on the rears short length of tube (new piece of exhaust pipe }with cap welded on drilled and tapped for grease nipple and remove seals from bearings,

i used angled grease nipples on mine and you can grease with the roller cover on :thumbup:side cover off to grease behind pully.all work done with machine in bits tho, will see how much differance this makes :thumbup:gotta be better than std.will have to get the mrs to take pics next time shes about but pretty stright forward.

Sounds good nice thinking, be interesting to see what difference it makes gotta be an improvement.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app