Zig zag or SJ? wheres your money at?

normandylumberjack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think out of all the devices the zigzag is certainly the most intuitive

2nd. I climb on a SJ and demoed a zigzag2 for treetools thanks to Richard, I think each device has a slightly different target audience. Nearly a Anyone can jump on a ZZ and use it with relative ease whereas the SJ is a little harder to get to grips with

SJ smokes the ZZ in every area besides limb walking with the tail of your rope at a funny angle

2nd. I climb on a SJ and demoed a zigzag2 for treetools thanks to Richard, I think each device has a slightly different target audience. Nearly a Anyone can jump on a ZZ and use it with relative ease whereas the SJ is a little harder to get to grips with

Hitchclimber smokes the ZZ and SJ in every area including limb walking with the tail of your rope at a funny angle

Corrected that for you buddy, I love opinion, it divides yet unites us all.

Corrected that for you buddy, I love opinion, it divides yet unites us all.

Haha thanks for that, everyone is suited to a specific piece of kit :) all opinion no hard out rule for what's best :)

Still who would want to climb on a hitch climber.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, I went for the zig-zag and a 37m length of blue tounge, based largely on the advice I have read here, mostly silky using this combo got me convinced, as his opinion holds a lot of sway!

Thanks to everyone that gave their advice, I already love the zig zag and the rope is so nice in the hand, what a difference a couple of mm makes!

Cheers chaps!:thumbup: