Boots

John parker

haix Tibet best ive found, instantly comfortable :thumbup1: I do like a high boot though I know many prefer shorter, got Lavoro Sherwoods of the work at the moment my feet have been in agony since I got em two weeks ago, they look like burst sofas and don't lace very well :thumbdown: the Husqvarna technical 24s I had were good especially with spikes (deep instep) but took a bit of breaking in, also had the other husky boots with the thick rubber buffer round them found them good to but eventually burst at the side after about 1.5/2 years

• 3 weeks later...

been using Haix protector for the last 8 years,love the higher boots but got a pair of stein half high recently…would be hard pushed to say one was better than the other, protectors ar brill on the spikes, stein for rope…imo….either way spends much as you can,i'm in them from first light till dusk at this time of year….