Am I a miserable git or??

Shane

While it's great to look at pleasant young women, how come the 4x4 and arbtruck sections on Arbtrader have only got a bleedin ad for super sexy oil?

What is the oil supposed to be used for?

I keep looking to see if there's an intersting truck for sale.

Isn't there another place these ads should be?

I'm affraid I've reached the age where I'd rather see a truck for sale than some tart advertising lube. Awaiting bombardment.

Grrrrr

Boring old git.

Tee Hee,

A significent benefit of the male aging process is the selection of relatively younger women to lust over is ever increasing.

And will ever so continue to increase.

An as an old friend Bodie is wont to say "the older the Fiddle, the sweeter the tune".

Which is proving to be very very true.

Looks like I've caused a derail on this thread - I was asking if the relevant sections of Arbtrader should be for what they are supposed to be selling and NOT ads that should be in the 'Adult' section.

Steve B - whats your view

PS what happened to the member whos avatar was that topless woman carrying some rope, bring it back!

Looks like I've caused a derail on this thread - I was asking if the relevant sections of Arbtrader should be for what they are supposed to be selling and NOT ads that should be in the 'Adult' section.

PS what happened to the member whos avatar was that topless woman carrying some rope, bring it back!

Best not to ask.

Ha...I hadn't noticed it had been placed in all categories...I shall take care of that

But yes...you are a miserable git :biggrin: