Willing to do voluntary work

David_chainsaw

A massive thank you 2 Gnome for the help of getting a C.V together for my partner David. And to everyone else thats going to get together and help get the C.V together. If you need any information about what his done and is willing to do please private message me or David. Thanks.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you have got a cv sorted, but think you need to calm down, take it slow and start, and engage brain before you type.

If I was a employer I don't think I would be ringing you back as you haven't made a very good impression of your self so far.

I know everyone probably tells you the same thing but just keep hassling companies. I got into the industry and 20 with no tickets quals or anything just desire and passion of wanting to learn. I pestered and pestered for jobs everywhere ringing each company once or twice a month until they finally cracked. And then when they do crack make sure they know they have made a good decision and prove that you are a good lad. Just be positive, just be positive and think "I know I will get a job it's just a. After of time"

You really will love it when you get a chance I've been doing it over a year or so now and have done so much more than I ever though I would, you just need drive to succeed.

Be polite, and mainly try and speak in English when you type too, I know it's only a forum and you probably think everyone's a time waster but there's a lot of genuine people on here who live and breathe arb, you really can pick up so much from here so be grateful for the people helping you and trying to give you a chance. If you want inspiration look at silky fox thread

Good luck anyway

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi, apologies for the late response, but I never spend too long online, the offer is still on the table but you need to calm down a bit, jumping to conclusions then posting them is never going to do you any favours.... It was my birthday on the 21st so I went out and had a skinfull so for the whole of yesterday I wasn't feeling the greatest anyway, that and having a row of limes to reduce with a hangover I really didn't feel like replying to my messages... I shall send you a pm later with some details.

I have also spoken to another local tree surgeon whom I work closely with an might be able to sort you a couple of days with him in that week aswel.

As said before, try and keep calm and don't pester anyone, its never a good thing....

There was a chap from somewhere in Somerset that was playing the same tune a little while ago.

The op as been offered work, someone to drive miles to pick him up and a caravan to stay in whilst he's working.

David_chainsaw wants shafting with the rough end of a pineapple. IMO.

LOL :lol:

Hi, apologies for the late response, but I never spend too long online, the offer is still on the table but you need to calm down a bit, jumping to conclusions then posting them is never going to do you any favours.... It was my birthday on the 21st so I went out and had a skinfull so for the whole of yesterday I wasn't feeling the greatest anyway, that and having a row of limes to reduce with a hangover I really didn't feel like replying to my messages... I shall send you a pm later with some details.

I have also spoken to another local tree surgeon whom I work closely with an might be able to sort you a couple of days with him in that week aswel.

As said before, try and keep calm and don't pester anyone, its never a good thing....

You must be a very patient and forgiving man!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Arbtalk mobile app

Ok thank you ben i am very sorry and late happy birthday buddy my birthday day friday and i will be waiting for you mesdage buddy

Sent from my LG-D802 using Arbtalk mobile app

See all good things come to those who wait.

Most people on here are decent and true to their word, unfortunately you had the experience of a wind-up merchant who PM'd you (from London?) but I doubt anyone who offers you work publically would be willing to bear the ridicule of messing you about.

Enjoy your week with Stihlben, it's a generous offer, remember to listen to what you are told and if in doubt, ask. Phones are for break and lunch times only and be safe.:thumbup1:

:thumbup1: great to hear this, and credit to you for seeing beyond the ranting & for giving him a second chance.