Bandit grinders demo in Cambridge open to all - 7th Feb

Wolfie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, there's 4 or 5 interested from Arbtalk and at least two other local firms wanting to attend. Must be worth a Bandit jacket for this :D

The stumps are located towards the end of a road that runs along the stands side of the Cambridge University Rugby Ground, Grange Road (CB3 9BN). Dean should be there for 10am ish.

Ok, there's 4 or 5 interested from Arbtalk and at least two other local firms wanting to attend. Must be worth a Bandit jacket for this :D

The stumps are located towards the end of a road that runs along the stands side of the Cambridge University Rugby Ground, Grange Road (CB3 9BN). Dean should be there for 10am ish.

i ll call in as well i ll bring a bag of doughnuts for munchies :thumbup:

Guys your gonna love the 2550, what a grinder!!

I demoed the 2250 and a the 2550 on the same day, hoping that I'd want the smaller of the 2 due to the price difference. The 2250 was a nice little grinder but there's just no comparison between that and the 2550. There is absolutely no power loss compaired to the belt drives, productivity is great, and so stable not having the engine on the cutter head

Suppose I better turn up, I'll bring grinders & teabags.

Your message inbox is full Dean.

The best post code is CB3 9BN. This is the post code for the university rugby ground. The access road that leads to the stumps is between the rugby ground and Clare Hall College.

Any problems on the day, give me a ring on my mobile - I think you've got that.

Cheers, Ed