Tipping chip at allotments

kev7937

Brace yourself for the deluge kkk2... where are you?

Ha ha sorry folks different part of the world, Based south west Ireland, huge demand for chip around here as it a very big dairy producing area. I usually have a waiting list!

We only do tree work on sites we do grounds maintenance on.

I use to faff with horsey types and allotments. I got sick of the hassle, locked gates and not being able to tip sometimes. Horsey places were good bit get muddy quick and loosing a afternoon waiting for a tow gets tedious.

I now pay £50 a month two rent a scrap of yard which is all mine, I borrow a 8tonne 360 which is sometime parked next door to push it up for £20 sly in the hand for the yards man to leave the keys in the machine when no ones looking. It saves hassle and travelling round to find a chip dumpimage.jpg.89d9c4f6fdcf10532f7c4900912a1fde.jpg

Just speak to the allotment council officer for permission and which ones to use bud

Not necessarilly. Its become trendy for local councils to want to be rid of running local allotments-a relatively new system is in place with some allotments that they are self governing and have full autonomy from the council under a lease, this frees up council staff and gives allotment members a free hand in the governance/running of their site. Find the telephone number of the allotment secretary who,if your lucky can guide you where/when to tip. Someone has probably tipped excessivly or in the wrong spot. Allotments are a great way to dispose of chip as well as local farms, stables, nurseries etc.

I use to faff with horsey types and allotments. I got sick of the hassle, locked gates and not being able to tip sometimes. Horsey places were good bit get muddy quick and loosing a afternoon waiting for a tow gets tedious.

I now pay £50 a month two rent a scrap of yard which is all mine, I borrow a 8tonne 360 which is sometime parked next door to push it up for £20 sly in the hand for the yards man to leave the keys in the machine when no ones looking. It saves hassle and travelling round to find a chip dump

I thought I'd not seen you for a while Rosey, if you don't need to tip chip here anymore can you drop my gate key back in the box when you're passing, I can then give it to one of the other local lads to tip here FOC.

Cheers.

Anyone need to tip chip/logs/rounds NN14 give me a shout.

Always happy to help out fellow ArbTalkers (and myself, of course :biggrin:) who need to tip decent chip(leaf in it is fine but no rubbish please) or a bit of log anywhere near the Ingatestone/Brentwood area of Essex or,with a bit of warning, near Maldon in Essex. PM me or call on 07739 556764 :001_smile:

Likewise anyone who needs a tip site in southern Cambridgeshire/southern Suffolk/northern Essex is welcome to tip at mine - prefer no crisp packets etc but stones/dirt/leaves/conny all fine:001_smile:

Drop me a PM.

Alec