which chainsaw???

rayzor

Well lads ,

Had a good look at the relevant threads and had a look at the new Husky 550XP at a local dealer and it looks a nice saw!!

Problem is i still cant make my mind up whether to go for the husky or a Stihl MS 240 - 361???

I have been using the Stihl 240 at work so i know its pretty good but still tempted by the Husky - know of a Husky 550XP going second hand for £400 too!!

Just want to make the right choice!!

All the best..

just checked prices on forest and arb website can get a new one for £400 plus the dreaded. so £400 for second hand depending on age a bit steep.

with new have warrenty and dealer backup. again unless the second hand one still has wrrenty on it

Thanks for the replies all ,

Most appreciated!!!

Have looked at the advertisers on here and can get a new Husky 500XP for just over £500

All the best ,

Ray.

Husky 550XPG (heated handle) inc 18" bar and chain on F R Jones for under £540 including VAT & postage at the moment, thats not bad.