Husqvarna 560XPG ...yr thoughts .....

Khriss

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a better quality oil, has higher lubricating properties, burns cleaner, saws start better and don't smoke, also smells nicer

Hi,

HP Ultra (Green oil) is as Josh says cleaner burning and gives better lube than the Red Stihl oil.

Aspen2 used to have the same spec of oil as HP Ultra and Husqvarna XP.

The NEW Aspen2 FRT has even lower soot and better lube than all of the above.

Plus better acceleration and cleaner exhaust.

Please remember the main part of Aspen is the cleaner fuel.

The use of different oils in pump fuel will offer you engine better protection but what about your health?

Sign up to get the 58p per litre road fuel tax take off Aspen making it more affordable for all to use.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

07568108593 [email protected]

All the best

Eddie

Hi,

HP Ultra (Green oil) is as Josh says cleaner burning and gives better lube than the Red Stihl oil.

Aspen2 used to have the same spec of oil as HP Ultra and Husqvarna XP.

The NEW Aspen2 FRT has even lower soot and better lube than all of the above.

Plus better acceleration and cleaner exhaust.

Please remember the main part of Aspen is the cleaner fuel.

The use of different oils in pump fuel will offer you engine better protection but what about your health?

Sign up to get the 58p per litre road fuel tax take off Aspen making it more affordable for all to use.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

07568108593 [email protected]

All the best

Eddie

Hi Eddie

Sorry to de rail but I've been quoted from a member on her £3 that's more than double,

I'm sure it's good stuff but a can a day would seriously add up over the week £140/150 month fuel increase minimum

Josh

For a long time now, I've been advised against using supermarket pump fuel for my vehicles by family (mechanics) and engineers that work in a large refinery in Scotland, I have taken heed and of late I think they are right, so probably stands to reason if you have a virgin saw now's the time to not fill it full of iffy fuel, but I'm yet to be convinced on the Husky Stihl oil / fuel alternatives.

My wife's convinced that her mobile phone manufacturer (they grow on trees) has purposefully inbuilt obsolescence 2 weeks after guarantee expires. I don't share this view, and the idea of Stihl or Husqvarna flogging oil that would lend itself to a similar conspiracy, well who knows, if I follow basic manufacturer maintenance I'd like to think my saw will last beyond 24 months. Here's hoping :)

(550xp)

Terms and Conditions

All ‘Husqvarna’ branded products will benefit from an enhanced warranty of twenty four (24) months from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions:

The dealer or customer must register the purchase of the product with Husqvarna Outdoor Products using the warranty registration document [ online].

The product must have a proven service history in accordance with the product operator [handbook] [manual].

The product must have been operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendation for use:

Homeowner for home use. Landowner for estate, farm and semi-professional use. Professional for all professional ground care and forest applications.

This is what they say, I registered mine when I got it.

Have not tried a warranty claim yet.

H-A

Wish our gaffer had done this then ! Basically E. Does refused to repair / replace an gave it us back :( Kx