Impressed with police response time!

Tree Man Tom

A couple days ago an incident occurred at mine, I live outside of town down some country lanes. Anyway after making 999 call, there were two police cars outside within 3minutes and an ambulance in 5minutes. Seriously impressed and they were very efficient upon arrival. My perception of the emergency services have now changed :)

Strangely enough a couple of months ago an incident ocurred. Two men doused a woman in petrol. The police got there including helicopter before it got any further and caught them fleeing off site. They never got to the highway. I was fascinated.

On an RTA I was at once. The copshop was only 4 minutes away but they turned up last of the services after 22minutes. The one that took charge was a little man but a huge irritation. I had guided traffic for the duration. He just parked diagonally and jammed rush hour traffic.

A couple days ago an incident occurred at mine, I live outside of town down some country lanes. Anyway after making 999 call, there were two police cars outside within 3minutes and an ambulance in 5minutes. Seriously impressed and they were very efficient upon arrival. My perception of the emergency services have now changed :)

Considering the negative comments about the Police from the UK seem to out number the Positive, I personally would have gone out of my way and made sure that the police and ambulance services were complimented on the spot,that their immediate superiors were made aware of the quick response time and services rendered:thumbup1:. It would mean a lot to so many concerned!

FYI, For the record I for one do just as I suggested here stateside.

easy-lift guy

Good to hear there was a quick response and hope everyone was ok.

I have seen through past experience it really depends on what the circumstances are as to how quick they get there I had a bogus caller creepy one at that on my door pretended he was a gas man held his phone out as if it was a meter only thing was I didnt have gas full stop so knew he was trying it on and told him straight with that he fled but I got straight on the phone within minutes the street was swarmed in police and they searched locally he must of got into a vehicle and driven off but my initial reaction was what if he had conned somebody and gotten into their home what would he of done exactly?

the other night wife saw a pick up in our next door neighbours entrance being a wood yard and at 9pm at night looked a bit suspect so called 999 within minutes 2 police cars dog handler on scene. not doing Anything in yard but was related to a crime going on in town. took by surprise when they jammed them in.

so have to say good on hampshire this time.