"""spud""

thebigt

spuds ported saws

ive had time to run up one 372 and the 350 today

felling med sized Beech trees Today and ringing up

What can i say these saws ! they are different Animals

So fast and responsive ,sounding fantastic

but most of all a Joy to use, if you are thinking of having yours saws ported by spud :sneaky2: STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT :thumbup::thumbup:

I should have had this done years ago

im so impressed with these saws (AND IM NOT EVEN A HUSKY MAN:blushing:)

Seriously Get it done , i promise you will be really Happy with the saw you get back:biggrin:

THANKS SPUD TOP MAN :thumbup1::thumbup1:

More and more people realizing the potential in their saws through the skill of Steve ! I believe I was one of the first with a 346 he did for me possibly about 2 years ago . It is still going strong on a 15" bar and an 8 pin . The reliability is sound . Currently withe the 346 I have a 372 and a 390 all fettled by Steve and all stonking ! Talented man ! :001_smile:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich has modded 2 of my 200t ( they 2 are very powerful saws) :thumbup:

Rich isnt into the porting,

I have to say that generally, Huskys are a joy to port, their closed Window pistons allow large potential for port widening and once done, they sort of.....rip:thumbup:

The MS200 is a pretty simple mod, one customer broke his wrist skiing and I had to fit the sprung starter handle as it was making 190psi:blushing::lol:

All good stuff and always a pleasure to work on Andys and Daves machines:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Just dont use them when Rich is about :001_tt2:

I have no interest in a ported saw at all. Tried it once and didn't actually see a difference.

So they will be lost on me, as a rule it's a case of if it ain't broke don't fix it. :sneaky2::001_tongue:

I have to say that generally, Huskys are a joy to port, their closed Window pistons allow large potential for port widening and once done, they sort of.....rip:thumbup:

The MS200 is a pretty simple mod, one customer broke his wrist skiing and I had to fit the sprung starter handle as it was making 190psi:blushing::lol:

All good stuff and always a pleasure to work on Andys and Daves machines:thumbup:

Yes the ms200t mods are very simple, but just goes to show that stihl don't need to be ported to get any more power from them :001_tt2:

As they are just powerful enough as they are. :001_rolleyes:

Wish people would now stop bringing me into all this porting stuff, I have had my peace with spud over it all and I now stay out of it, people want it done that's there business not mine.

Spud does a fantastic job at what he does, I do a good job at what I do. Well no complaints yet.

So please people this is a polite request to keep me out of it. :thumbup1:

I have no interest in a ported saw at all. Tried it once and didn't actually see a difference.

So they will be lost on me, as a rule it's a case of if it ain't broke don't fix it. :sneaky2::001_tongue:

Yes the ms200t mods are very simple, but just goes to show that stihl don't need to be ported to get any more power from them :001_tt2:

As they are just powerful enough as they are. :001_rolleyes:

Wish people would now stop bringing me into all this porting stuff, I have had my peace with spud over it all and I now stay out of it, people want it done that's there business not mine.

Spud does a fantastic job at what he does, I do a good job at what I do. Well no complaints yet.

So please people this is a polite request to keep me out of it. :thumbup1:

Steve can u port a saw for me please.... Richard said no:thumbdown: