"""spud""

thebigt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true. he does, something to do with computer key boards or other.

yeah thats fine, but if he enjoys the saws more then why not.

ok i can see this turning into me getting a good bashing as its starting to read wrong.

my forst question was nothing funny but a serious down to earth question.

I'll stick up for you Rich

Trouble is often that when hobbies become jobs, the joy leaves.

I'll stick up for you Rich

Trouble is often that when hobbies become jobs, the joy leaves.

It isn't quite like that and have to be a little careful in what I say but I would be happy to run this as a business but timing is everything and there are firm reasons as to why I haven't made this move yet.

Many people run a day job and a pastime as a part time business and the switchover will be based on many criteria and timing is crucial in many cases.

Rich - mail me if you really want to know the exact reasons but it isn't really for broadcasting online - I am sure you understand!

Spud helped me with a piston and barrel for my 346 great guy very good communication would be happy to use him again.

Always a pleasure and have never had any issues with Arbtalkers - good comms always means the owner is in touch with the costs and arrangements so no unexpected costs at the last moment:thumbup: