Large size christmas tree marketing

Hiluxr

Just wondered if anyone could offer any advice on outlets for christmas trees 15foot plus.

They are Norway Spruce.

Also what price are they worth per foot?

I had thought of trying ebay.

Any help appreciated. :001_smile:

You might have missed out for this year with the likes of the council and schools etc as they generally order in advance. Can't harm sending them a mailshot or leaflet or details though.

Residential care homes, private nurseries, recreation groups, sports centers, local paper, shopping centres etc etc.

Have a look through the yellow pages for various groups and companies.

Not sure on price i'm afraid though.

5 seconds on google got this link though....£290 upwards.

15ft - 20ft Christmas Trees from Real Christmas Trees - Free nationwide delivery on our Real Christmas trees

Just wondered if anyone could offer any advice on outlets for christmas trees 15foot plus.

They are Norway Spruce.

Also what price are they worth per foot?

I had thought of trying ebay.

Any help appreciated. :001_smile:

I wouldn't expect to pay no more than £3-5 per foot for good ones ex forest for Norway spruce. Not a great tree for decorating, branches too small to hold commercial lights. At that size they are still manageable by hand for putting up, if they are nicely trimmed they can make a fine hotel size tree. Pop it in one the extra large crinko? Self watering holder for indoor use or they,ll be bare in two weeks in the heat. Pines and needles website has them.