Any Left handers !

Dorset Hedgelayer

well as title states, any left hander hedgers, IM NOT but

if you only use 1 glove as much as i do (non billhook hand) do you have a stash of faily unused left gloves.

Im sure I had a lot more but got these 1/2 dozen with very light use, just the 1 with small hole, anyone want to swap,

there all just the basic welders gloves,

other wise there just end up being binned in one of them clear outs that you regret 1 day later

got pair of leather mittens as well never used them looks like there War dept, and the old MOD crows foot.

Also the thuimb is right down the seem so left or right handers ??, tried them for about 10mins couldnt get on, pm if interested

DSCF7544.jpg.a6be18111f30419e3daba82f1cd933f5.jpg

DSCF7543.jpg.511a4611cb731f6da89f6b54ad734ded.jpg

DSCF7542.jpg.315db527c8c7568bd8a7bf783093453d.jpg

DSCF7541.jpg.0698c5b3d9b0853cd0ca9f9fca224869.jpg

hi i am left handed when i see you will swap for a couple of pair of welding gloves as a exchange do use my right hand gloved all the time not so much the left hand unless moving brash. so be good stop the other nicking my gloves if all right handed yes no more gloves nicked as all right handed bar me:thumbup: PS well done on second at the nats

im left handed after rover recomended them got a couple of pair of the ripeur 2 gloves definatly the best gloves i have used .way better than the welding gloves use to use for hedge laying and not to stiff once broken in be better if they had a longer cuff but going to try extend them with a old pair of welding gloves going to try this stuff

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyPDrg09Rek]Bish's Original Tear Mender - THE test showing strength & speed of Tear Mender - YouTube[/ame] looks very usefull stuff

just looking on ebay at gloves, are Tig welding gloves thinner than "normal" welding gloves or the other way round??

as best as you can see it looks thinner leather on the tig 1's ??

Tig gloves are really thin single layer, they are more for UV and heat protection than penetration and you will rip them to shreds hedge laying.

• 7 months later...

Bit of a spin of from the title, ment to have posted this ages ago

watched all the info about the ripeur 2 gloves

ummed & arred then got some mid season wow no more thorns bar the odd 1 through the seam brilliant I thought,

only thing have worn through the fingers very quickly (I thought) just under 1/2 a season will need another pair for next season, they weren't doing masses of just thorn , just a good old mixed hedging.

What others getting out of them ??