saturday night snack, for arbtalk

Stephen Blair

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffft

KFC is tasty wont stop me eating it. :001_tt1:

Who knows what goes on in the back the back of your local chippy, pub kitchen or top restaurant.

too true but if its your local & you heard simlar would you go back in ? im not saying this happens @ all xxc but it makes you wonder,well it does me & my kids love :ohmy:

my mate is a chef, i know:scared1:i have just noticed the squirrel in your avatar:ohmy:

swb whilste thinking off our nothern cousins, just found a bottle off glenfiddich special reserve 12yrs old iv had it 3yrs + just thinking what to do with it may save it for number 3 might be a boy this time due april 23

you didnt have to change it mate, i just meant i have been looking at it for a while now and that was the first time i had noticed it.:001_smile:

Swapped it back to one that was my doing.

Took ages to get that pic, I had to keep putting super glue on the stump because it kept on drying before the bleedin squirrel sat on it :bored:

i havent had a Mc d`s, burgerking or any fast food joint in over a year cant stand the stuff, id rather a local produced mixed grill form my local hmmmm.

i would also prefer the mixed griil, but thats not takeaway/on the go food . i wish there was a new chain of takeaways doing pub grub:thumbup1:

swb whilste thinking off our nothern cousins, just found a bottle off glenfiddich special reserve 12yrs old iv had it 3yrs + just thinking what to do with it may save it for number 3 might be a boy this time due april 23

not sure if i picked you up right there johny, are you going to be a dad again next month:001_smile: