Cold callers

chrisgilltreesurgery

many years ago when I rented a farm cottage I spyed the JW's coming up the road, when they knocked I answered the door wearing a sheet and holding a chicken and an axe, said hello, we're just about to sacrifice this chicken, do you mind waiting a minute.....they were last seen sprinting back down the road as quick as they could run

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you deal with cold callers?

Do you agree or disagree with concept?

Invasion of privacy? Nuisance calls? Etc...

HI CHRIS when i no it them i just waste there time like they waste my time by hello hello hello then say hold on a min then walk off come back to the phone after 5/10mins:001_rolleyes: if there still there many just call off :lol::lol:thanks jon

Two guys just arrived at our door, a charity scrapage scheme, if your windows or doors are over 8 years old they'll pay upto £2500 for them!! They basically wanted to come inside and look at all the windows & doors but when I said no they got funny. I closed the door and they started knocking again, followed by certain words (ones which will get blocked on this site). After 25 minutes I finally got them to leave, once threatening to call the police.

I then looked outside my window to see them doing the exact same thing to my elderly neighbours.

I would have invited them in. Come meet Harley and Busa :lol::lol::lol:

And after that meet their mum

JW's don't knock for some reason either