Ppe

Female Arb

I know how to change this subject.

Stihl are crap! Land rovers are crappy old rust buckets that get stuck more often than a British rail train on leaves. Unimogs are driven by blokes with tiny willies.......

:)

My vote for post of the month lol

Not just funny but accurate! (blissfully unaware about unimog drivers!)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote for post of the month lol

Not just funny but accurate! (blissfully unaware about unimog drivers!)

But, do the Mog drivers wear Stein/Petzl head protection or bright orange peaked c/w ladies underwear?

If I get a Mog I wouldn't want to make a fashion faux pas.:blushing::lol:

But, do the Mog drivers wear Stein/Petzl head protection or bright orange peaked c/w ladies underwear?

If I get a Mog I wouldn't want to make a fashion faux pas.:blushing::lol:

If your driving it properly it's got to be a motor bike helmet. Ladies underwear might help stop the off road jiggling.... ;)

So the implication is that just because Someone is female they should be happy with sexualized banter?

That's rubbish.

On my old firm which employed women groundworkers and climbers coments like that would get you in the office for a bol**king.

We ain't in the 1950s

I think the young uns call that T bagging or something nowadays :lol::lol:

Back to the original post. My Petzl Vent instructions clearly state that the helmet is for off ground work only. (I know Stein helmet in picture) By posting a picture in her lounge I was merely trying to keep the banter going from the post about the 660 and no helmet. Hence the :lol::lol::lol:

As I don't use mine for Arb work yet (tower work,mewp and roofwork at the moment) I knew there might be some discussion about my post. I can see the hastle of changing helmets if you are giving the groundy a hand etc. But is this like using a top handle on the ground?

Are there people out there who have to stick to this. I would be interested as I have to be very strict at my work and would like clarification from the experts on here. I don't fancy H&S tapping me on the shoulders.

As for the OP I do hope you are having a good laugh at this. :lol:

Next discussion Who else wears make up in a climbing helmet??? !!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

So the implication is that just because Someone is female they should be happy with sexualized banter?

That's rubbish.

On my old firm which employed women groundworkers and climbers coments like that would get you in the office for a bol**king.

We ain't in the 1950s

So we shouldn't make any innuendo or sexual reference, just because she is female? In that case we best remove 50% of the threads on this forum so we can't offend anyone. It amazes me, the first people to complain about discrimination are always those it has nothing to do with!

I think the young uns call that T bagging or something nowadays :lol::lol:

Back to the original post. My Petzl Vent instructions clearly state that the helmet is for off ground work only. (I know Stein helmet in picture) By posting a picture in her lounge I was merely trying to keep the banter going from the post about the 660 and no helmet. Hence the :lol::lol::lol:

As I don't use mine for Arb work yet (tower work,mewp and roofwork at the moment) I knew there might be some discussion about my post. I can see the hastle of changing helmets if you are giving the groundy a hand etc. But is this like using a top handle on the ground?

Are there people out there who have to stick to this. I would be interested as I have to be very strict at my work and would like clarification from the experts on here. I don't fancy H&S tapping me on the shoulders.

As for the OP I do hope you are having a good laugh at this. :lol:

Next discussion Who else wears make up in a climbing helmet??? !!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Are you telling us that you do? :scared1::lol: