The best 2 stroke oil?

Marcl

Just waiting to double check that I have the latest spec of the Aspen Oil on my computer before I put it up. In the mean time I can assure you that it is off the highest quality and Aspen are constantly looking at how they can improve it. In fact we are about to receive an update which will make the product even better.

I don't think this is "thread jacking" it's fact that Aspen 2 is better than any other 2 stroke oil mixed with pump fuel for both the machine and the user. It's to the best interest of every operator of 2 stroke machines to know the benefits. If they choose to except the benefits over the cost compared to pump fuel then that is up to the them.

It is also important to know that Whilst our oils are of the highest quality, what really makes aspen unique in regards to machine protection (which this thread is about) is the fact that you are getting a perfect 50:1 mix every time and it is also blended with alkylate petrol rather than regular pump fuel. This means that no matter how long you have left your fuel, you can rest assured its going to give optimum performance/protection for your engine. Something you can never be assured with if you use pump fuels even mixed with the most expensive/top quality 2 stroke oil.

The most important question I have to ask you is: is that little spout really £14?!

Marc.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all ways have used Oregon red the basic stuff no problems what so ever in about ten years of using it my old man has been using Oregon red to for about 25+ years with no problem but then again only mix enough for each day some days small amouts like 2liters and other days 8liters depends on what i am doing as i don't like fuel sitting getting unused for more than a week

Well I have contacted the dealer I bought the Aspen from and he said bring the machine in. It might need a tune or it might have some dirt in the carb. It had no dirt in the carb until I put the Aspen in!

What I am a bit miffed about is the fact that Aspen have now gone AWOL on this thread, I asked them a question above and nowt!

If my hedge cutter needs work or I get a bill I will be sending it to Aspen. It can't run perfect one minute and not the next.

Marc.

There is definitely no dirt in Aspen cans.

Might have been some in your funnel though.

No, funnel was spotless. I cant see it being dirt the tank is clean. I have done a bit of searching and it seems that on rare occasions some engines don,'t run well on it. My fs90 was OK and I filled that first. As I say when it did start it was very rough.

It's a shame because I was really hoping this would be my new fuel but so far I wish I hadn't bothered. It's a good job I wasn't on my way to a job I would have lost a days work:thumbdown:

Marc.