NFU insurance

Tonythetree

well I was going to get a quote but Trust have just given me a NCD and the policy is £200 cheaper than last year. So happy to stay with them. All my other insurance is with

NFU and when I have asked in the past they will quote but to many restrictions and get

out clauses. Not to sure about all the offices quoting different info, only time will tell,when someone as a claim (accident not theft etc)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say this stevie- gave up on nfu altogether, rung kilmarnock twice, awaited return calls but none came, and all the complications mentioned in above threads came to light. Sticking with p/l and e/l 5 & 10 mill respectively from yourinsurance, and £400 for 110 tipper with norwich union. Must have spent about a month on the fone- cant be arsed with it anymore.

Sorry to say this stevie- gave up on nfu altogether, rung kilmarnock twice, awaited return calls but none came, and all the complications mentioned in above threads came to light. Sticking with p/l and e/l 5 & 10 mill respectively from yourinsurance, and £400 for 110 tipper with norwich union. Must have spent about a month on the fone- cant be arsed with it anymore.

really sorry to hear that tommer, there is no excuse. :thumbdown:if i get a chance tomorrow i will give them a call and have a moan at them for you, their loss mate:001_smile:

dont phone your local office, call my local office. ask for willie 01563 524 013.

i will await your reply in a few days with the offer of a pint, i accept:001_smile:

i think i phoned your office mate is it ayreshire, i spoke to a guy called andy. was a bit put out because iv already got the landrover and mog with them. but they said i would have to have a unit or my house insured with them before they would consider it i mite try again though and ask for willie, if i get it ill get you a pint at a show or something my local branch wont touch it either but because its tree surgury

Edited by johnski
adding on

i think i phoned your office mate is it ayreshire, i spoke to a guy called andy. was a bit put out because iv already got the landrover and mog with them. but they said i would have to have a unit or my house insured with them before they would consider it i mite try again though and ask for willie, if i get it ill get you a pint at a show or something my local branch wont touch it either but because its tree surgury

try again mate with that number, i really dont get the nfu at all, they were the same with me years ago until willie turned up, good luck:001_smile: