processor at laresford show

hedgesparrow

at alresford show today saW the woodmaster ws35 i believe. what a i know about these machines is little but what a cracking machine. lifted the cord up on to the deck self feed into shute pull handle chain saw came down was cut fell down on to splitting chamber next bit moved on cut dropped split and up conveyor. was very fast machine. and was having a go cutting 8inch wood but will do up to 14inch. and not a bad price saw the pto version working but do it with a petrol engine.. aprox 6k for pto machine and looked very well built thanks to JIM E who was manning stand for letting me have a go. and the man if you want more info.

JIM E is your man send him a pm will let you have a price yes it was a farmi could not think of the name but cracking machine. wish i had the cash would buy one save me so much time sawing and splitting wood.

still waiting on JIM E looking at hiring one so that would be my best option get a load in and cut and split into woodshed ready to go out.

Hi Hedgesparrow, nice to meet you, sounds like you have a good day at the show.

We had a Farmi WP36 PTO processor there. Retail at £7000+vat.

Prices start at about £5500+vat retail for the 12" machine, for that you get power infeed, chainsaw cut, 2-4 way splitter and a slewing output conveyor.

Should have a hire machine sorted soon, or Green Plant over in Guildford have a road tow petrol WP36 availablefor hire at the moment. For you guys further north Spectrum plant have a hire machine, and Orange Plant are about to have a small fleet of them delivered as well.

Hi Richard, the road tow 18 ton machine retails for about £4k+vat. Give me a shout if you need further detail or to batten down a price. Out of interest, whose one did you try?

Hi Hedgesparrow, nice to meet you, sounds like you have a good day at the show.

We had a Farmi WP36 PTO processor there. Retail at £7000+vat.

Prices start at about £5500+vat retail for the 12" machine, for that you get power infeed, chainsaw cut, 2-4 way splitter and a slewing output conveyor.

Should have a hire machine sorted soon, or Green Plant over in Guildford have a road tow petrol WP36 availablefor hire at the moment. For you guys further north Spectrum plant have a hire machine, and Orange Plant are about to have a small fleet of them delivered as well.

Hi Richard, the road tow 18 ton machine retails for about £4k+vat. Give me a shout if you need further detail or to batten down a price. Out of interest, whose one did you try?

Hi Jim,

I have the yard next to Danny and Rosemary at Greenplant and tried the 18 towable there. Absolutely loved it, great splitter. Will soon be trying the wp36 which should be fun. Cheers