PPE for big arbs

elicokiz

I'm 6ft 5" and I have Stihl Hiflex in XL although i have to wear braces to hold them up as they are like a 38-42 waist when I am only a 35 waist :P and I have size 13 feet but I wear size 12 Haix Trekker i think they are called Trekker Pros or Mountain Trekker?? They are a brown leather boot.

I'm 6'4 and use Stretch Airs with the +7 leg. They fit really well. I'm also a size 14 and let me tell you finding boots is tough. Arbortec Forestwear do a boot called 'Lightning' up to UK15. I also found a boot by a company called 'ethical wears' that is a UK14. It's a vegan chainsaw boot. A little strange but they are comfy. I recon a lot of size 13 boots would fit with a thinner sock on though.

Hi folks, has anyone any experience of purchasing size 14 boots and extra long class c trousers .one of my learners is having real trouble finding kit to fit. Any help greatly appreciated .

Regards

Dave:thumbup:

I wear Haix Protector Pro's on my size 14 feet and Stein trousers on my lanky legs. The type C's are a bit heavy, but I really like the type A's.

ran a CS30 years ago and had a very large lady as a candidate..she turned up on day one and we couldnt get a pair of chainsaw trousers to fit over her ample thighs. I suggested she visit a local supplier and buy two sets of chaps and zip them together. She didn't turn up for day two....oops...