Made from genuine parts assembled China

woodyguy

Hi,

Looks like a fake to me, as well as the other comments posted, I recently bought a 365 XTorq, I note:

1. The logo is on the right hand side of the chainsaw picture which also looks different to the image on my box

2. The bar comes in cardboard packaging not wrapped in polythene

3. The manuals look different to that

4. There are masses of fake saws on Ebay

The saw on top of the box may not be the one you actually receive

Fake saws are dangerous, save up a bit more & buy genuine from FR Jones

Husqvarna 365 X Torq chainsaw (70.7cc) | F R Jones and Son

Just my thoughts

N

You are right . It is a fake . Thing is from the out side they are becoming more accurate with the use of blatantly copied " pattern " parts , parts that are interchangeable with a genuine saw , parts like starter cover , top cover , muffler etc . its the Chinese puppet engine that is the real bad bit .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Husky manuals are written in German and seemingly translated into English, by someone who didn't finish the ten 1hr. night-school course. Though I freely admit they did it better than I could have done it.

One is curious as to what German translated into Chinese and then into English reads like. If anybody buys one of these Mickey Mouse saws. Would they be so kind and let me know what they think of the manual.

I have a number of Chinese friends and nearly all speak & write without using past or future tense; only in the here and now. So one never knows when an event has, is or is going to be, until the end of the sentence/paragraph. It can be most confusing at times. "Uh. When is Troy going to fall? And when did flying cars become the norm for public transport?"

As to Stihl's posting of their branded goods policy. You could easily delete past, present & future tense and it would make just as much sense...

Edited by TGB

It is my belief that---Quality and China--should not be used in the same sentence!

I just thought I would post this picture of the label on the top of my Husqvarna 236 which I purchased a week ago.

Husqvarna236.jpg

...showing that it is actually made in China.

So I don't necessarily agree with your statement that "China and quality should not be used in the same sentence". They are capable of making good quality equipment if that is what they are tasked to do. They will basically make whatever they are asked to at whatever price point they are asked to and obviously the quality is directly proportional to the price paid.

I just thought I would post this picture of the label on the top of my Husqvarna 236 which I purchased a week ago.

Husqvarna236.jpg

...showing that it is actually made in China.

So I don't necessarily agree with your statement that "China and quality should not be used in the same sentence". They are capable of making good quality equipment if that is what they are tasked to do. They will basically make whatever they are asked to at whatever price point they are asked to and obviously the quality is directly proportional to the price paid.

Said the same in other threads ..

I think it's worth a punt.

After all, he has 100% feedback, and if its not as described you can get your money back. Consumer law states you can get your money back within 28 days without a reason, let alone if the item is "not as described"

Go on boys, give it a go, you have the law on your side:biggrin:

I think it's worth a punt.

After all, he has 100% feedback, and if its not as described you can get your money back. Consumer law states you can get your money back within 28 days without a reason, let alone if the item is "not as described"

Go on boys, give it a go, you have the law on your side:biggrin:

leave off ! Your jesting surely ??:001_smile:

leave off ! Your jesting surely ??:001_smile:

Me? Surely not!

But seriously though, should our amazing purchasing culture not have some serious backing when it comes to these guys selling this tosh?

We all know its rip off on here, and there are many legal channels to follow that should give support to purchasers, but for some reason our country now is a in situation where it's acceptable to be ripped off!

A far cry from say 30 years ago when we were a country to be looked up to.

Pathetic.

Sad that according to post in other forums---Husqvarna has been notified and don't seem to care:confused1:

Just maybe this is a Husqvarna product built to a price and intended to be sold in an emerging market? My local Pound shop has loads of branded goods on sale cheaper than locally produced stuff, so the label on my Nescaffe coffee is in Greek, it's still Nescaffe.