STOLEN 110 tipper sussex

Arb123

It came from Durham so 360 miles away. So pretty sure it's not like that. And it was a proper dealer, it will be sitting in a barn being striped. I've been to every traveller camp and nothing. The anoying thing is that my neighbour saw a 20-25 year old drive it off and didnt think to tell me!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

swines i hope it returns to you asap intact and hope the culprits come to harm oneway or another & all this arb gear going missing is in a rite mess come on mr police man get it sorted this is a blokes livelyhood its in crisis the thefts going on across this country

Unfortunately stolen to order it's worth trying to note as many features/serial numbers you can get access to and head to sodbury sort out near Newbury beginning of October I think. Some parts may turn up and get a potential lead? Good luck

HI BEN it a night mere mate there going all the time round here mate jon

Gutted for you, you must have been really chuffed with your new purchase.

Landys are so easy to break into and break the ignition barrel, the new ones have alarms / immobilisers but with a tdi just pull off the wire on the stop solenoid, located on the fuel pump, it will turn over but wont start, I used to pull it off and just rest it on the connector so it looked like it was ok. Or if you can't be bothered to unplug it each time, just break the wire and put in a switch and hide it in the cab somewhere....

Gutted for you, you must have been really chuffed with your new purchase.

Landys are so easy to break into and break the ignition barrel, the new ones have alarms / immobilisers but with a tdi just pull off the wire on the stop solenoid, located on the fuel pump, it will turn over but wont start, I used to pull it off and just rest it on the connector so it looked like it was ok. Or if you can't be bothered to unplug it each time, just break the wire and put in a switch and hide it in the cab somewhere....

HI TOM the new ones nr us all they done was get the lap top out and remap it and a way they went with 6 new land rover in one night here jon

Portsmouth docks have got the details if it turns up there. It hit two police number plate cameras at 10:49 then no more after that, so chances are the plates where changed. It's got a pto winch on it and tool points, brand new kumho tyres and a In built tool box.