Chris and Paul's "Bang Tidy" thread.

silky fox

The fact was you both were doing your own work and could not give me the availability that I required at that time therefore I took on a full time experienced arborist/manager to deal with our work load. Neither of you had any sort of contract, both of you worked as and when required therefore I was well within my rights to pick and choose as and when who worked. I am sorry to hear you are so bitter about this but all of this was a year ago...???

I wish you both all the best in whatever line of work you are in and doing now. If either of you are still climbing good luck with everything and climb safe. :-)

i belive you had two good guys working for you before paul came along but you dropped them like they were nothing this been said i hear this is how you like work your employees tho dont want to sound negative but this is how it is....

HI TERRY it not right for you to come here and have go mate:thumbdown: if you fell the way you do go and have word with chris man to man not come on have from your laptop mate thanks jon

I did a bit for Chris about 18 months ago and I didn't seen any issues, I've been doing this for 8 years so I've seen all sides of tree work within different company's. It's not like you were left running a 100k contract it will of been a missus miggings hedge to trim to tidy you were left at

Edited by CJM