Chris and Paul's "Bang Tidy" thread.

silky fox

£24,500 + VAT = £29,400

If you pay the VAT up front which is £4,900 & 10% of the machine cost which is £2,450 the payments are £407 per month for 60 months.

Its by far the best investment I have made in business, I thought the Bang Tidy was a good buy but that only carry's us and the waste, the chipper has increased productivity by miles! Far more than I could have ever imagined.

I had ran Timberwolf 190's for 10 years and thought I would stick with them until I bought the Bang Tidy, I then started looking at bigger machines, I looked at the Timberwolf 10" machine and the Schliesing MX235, I was disappointed with both. I then asked for a demo of the Vermeer BC235XL, it looked perfect on paper but was it up to the job...? It turned up one day with Will Wood and we abused it for about an hour and it blew my mind, it just chewed up everything we put in it. Only down side and this is me looking for bad points are its weight at 2100kg and its not Orange lol

It suits my business needs perfectly and wish I had bought one years ago!

£24,500 + VAT = £29,400

If you pay the VAT up front which is £4,900 & 10% of the machine cost which is £2,450 the payments are £407 per month for 60 months.

Its by far the best investment I have made in business, I thought the Bang Tidy was a good buy but that only carry's us and the waste, the chipper has increased productivity by miles! Far more than I could have ever imagined.

I had ran Timberwolf 190's for 10 years and thought I would stick with them until I bought the Bang Tidy, I then started looking at bigger machines, I looked at the Timberwolf 10" machine and the Schliesing MX235, I was disappointed with both. I then asked for a demo of the Vermeer BC235XL, it looked perfect on paper but was it up to the job...? It turned up one day with Will Wood and we abused it for about an hour and it blew my mind, it just chewed up everything we put in it. Only down side and this is me looking for bad points are its weight at 2100kg and its not Orange lol

It suits my business needs perfectly and wish I had bought one years ago!

HI CHRIS thats a good saving on new price then mate :thumbup1:thanks jon