lucky or stupid

sanny

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you missed a comma, grammer helps mate.

maybe try he got some shock mate, he's still white, new helmet me thinks.

oh and stupid and lucky, i'm one to talk though, we all make mistakes

Jamie

back to school for me mate ha lol:001_smile:

Funny innit on one thread where someone does a stupid thing and gets injured everyone is saying hope he gets well etc, someone does a stupid thing and doesnt get injured and everyone is saying he is an idiot. :001_smile:

They're both bloody idiots. I hope they both get better at staying alive and one of em gets better full stop. I guess both sentiments are possible. being an Idiot comes and goes, its not pervasive. But a good point none the same.

I have to say Muppet, however a streight line down the face is apparently a common injury, I know of at least one guy who has done this.

While taking about kickback, if you hold your saw level (in a cross cut position) at the height of its guidebar and over a wooden block, then let go of the front handle and allow the nose of the bar to drop onto the block, this impact should activate the chain brake as it simulates a kickback. If it doesn't get the brake checked.

I have to say Muppet, however a streight line down the face is apparently a common injury, I know of at least one guy who has done this.

While taking about kickback, if you hold your saw level (in a cross cut position) at the height of its guidebar and over a wooden block, then let go of the front handle and allow the nose of the bar to drop onto the block, this impact should activate the chain brake as it simulates a kickback. If it doesn't get the brake checked.

am going to check it over on saturday chap think a little bit of maintance required :001_smile:

it's grammer where i come from, :001_tongue:.

and dean it's you're doing ok sanny.

i'll get off my high horse before a bigger boy comes along and kicks my spelling and grammAr into check

Jamie