Feels like ive been hit in the nuts with a cricket bat...

wisecobandit

Feels like ive been hit in the nuts with a cricket bat!! Had a hernia op yesterday and although the pains not as bad as I expected boy are the plums giving me a hard time!

I feel the need to share this with you guys as although im sure you really don't need to know im bored senseless and not allowed to do anything or drive for a week! The other halfs a nurse and is home with me and every time I go to do anything im getting told off!!

:001_rolleyes:

The next few days may entail me being constantly being a post whore and losing my sanity so I apologise in advance :lol:

Feels like ive been hit in the nuts with a cricket bat!! Had a hernia op yesterday and although the pains not as bad as I expected boy are the plums giving me a hard time!

I feel the need to share this with you guys as although im sure you really don't need to know im bored senseless and not allowed to do anything or drive for a week! The other halfs a nurse and is home with me and every time I go to do anything im getting told off!!

The next few days may entail me being constantly being a post whore and losing my sanity so I apologise in advance :lol:

Sorry you are suffering bud . Hope you recover quickly . As an aside I presume you have , at one time , been hit in the seed sack by a cricket bat to enable you to draw the comparison ? :001_smile:

HI WISE get well soon mate jon :thumbup:

I feel your pain, I had the same op earlier this year. The first few days after I was a mess and thought I would be out of action for a while, but you get better pretty fast. I was back on my feet, hiking in the bush and climbing tall trees in Africa ten days afterwards.

Thanks guys. I was told days 2 and 3 where the worst due to the swelling but damn I hate this sitting around business. I did manage to sharpen a saw and rebuild a carb when the other half went out for an hour shopping to keep me amused.

I now know why we are all on the go all the time working or doing things now as daytime t.v is the most boring thing out there..

On the up side tho its done and dusted now so can only get better. Im not one for seeing the quack and normally choose to ignore most things but being what it was and knowing it would only get worse I would advise anyone that ever gets one to get it done sooner rather than later, especially a groin one like mine. They don't fix themselves and will only get bigger and hence the bigger the op/repair/scar.