Timberwolf TW125PH, anyone used one?

Tree Man Tom

Unless he bought if from me , he paid too much.

Usually colleges like the TW150DHB or even the TW190DH due to its better access to the blade system.

we regularly have guys with older TW125 machines who have had them up to 7 years old without a hitch.

It depends on the maintenance regime of the owner of the machine very much.

A well looked after machine makes a happy contented owner.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tom. Which College? Which lecturer? Cannington? Trevor?

Sure is cannington college my lecturer is mike cullen, nice bloke.

I dont know who had the final say on the purchase but he seems happy enough with having a new chipper and by going by the feedback you guys have given me it seems like they have made a good choice. Apparently its all they could afford after buying a M.E.W.P aswell only a few weeks ago.

Tom

:sad: thats pretty good for you and the lads on your course, my college hasn't got ant big machines like MEWPS, chippers etc..:thumbdown:

We did have a chipper before, a pto greenmech one but because it was tractor mounted we couldnt take it far from college, least now we can tow this one wherever we like.

I feel privaliged to use the kit we have, there putting us through nptc mewp ticket soon, in training for it at the moment. Also got my chipper ticket before christmas.

Which college you go to mate?

Anyone got a new price for this little beast?

Bloke I sub for has 2 TW 150 DH's.

The old one has always been a blinding machine.

The new one (2008) seems really gutless and the linkage is the same kind of crap you get on one of those trailers you can buy outside Halfords!

Anyone got a new price for this little beast?

Bloke I sub for has 2 TW 150 DH's.

The old one has always been a blinding machine.

The new one (2008) seems really gutless and the linkage is the same kind of crap you get on one of those trailers you can buy outside Halfords!

PM Bazbro, he will be able to help you i think theres some of his in the classifieds to :001_smile:

Hi, No Im not at Dinnington. Im nr Wetherby just off the A1. call in an see our kit that we have. Give me a heads up and Ill put the kettle on too.

New TW125 machine currently £7395+ vat. limited offer and subject to availability, be quick!

We have secondhand from £6k+ vat.

all 2008 machine with at least three months warranty left. very little work and excellent condition.

Baz

0797 333 0505

[email protected]