Today's show.

mark_goldfinch

I rekon I won the axe throwing with my awesome skills.:lol::lol:

Rich, there's no winners on the Axe throwing anymore - we should all get gold-star stickers for taking part and doing our best.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rich, there's no winners on the Axe throwing anymore - we should all get gold-star stickers for taking part and doing our best.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Spoil sport. :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey it's all for a good cause I'm happy. I actually managed to hit the damn board this year at least. :lol::lol::lol:

Nice to meet all and sorry I missed others, cracking weekend with great friends, had the most bizarre journey down to the show but glad it made people laugh, got to use my hammock for a full 2 nights without the interruption of rain, open sky at night is beautiful :) thanks Justin for making the weekend happen really enjoyed myself, nice to finally meet pat ferret, mark bolam, and loads of others, can't believe how much Rob D looks like dynamo and Mick Stockbridge is a spitting image of Eric Banner, thanks Steve for lending us the sidewinder and your continued support with UKTT :) going to grab a well deserved beer and soak in the bath :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

Thanks guys, it has proper knackered me.

I'm glad to here you had a good time, we have taken a good few pictures and will be posting them up on our facebook page tomorrow and a few on here.

I need a curry and about 12 hours kip and I'll be back to normal.:001_smile:

What was the score with that Ransomes tractor with a post knocker on the back at plot 9 it had a price of £2500 + vat on the tractor I wanted to buy it but nobody knew who it was?

Well what a great couple of days, my 2 girls haven't stopped talking about their adventures, and neither have Sally and I.

A few events that spring to mind are watching a small blue tent give birth to mark Bolam this morning after about 5 minutes of labour, at 1point we were sure he was going to be breach but all was well in the end lol.

Eggs managed to place his tent within 2ft of the exhaust of a commercial central heating unit but came out alive at 9 even though the vapours around his tent at 7 am made it look like he was having a fry

up.oh and thanks for leaving your radio on all night :rolleyes:

I was kept awake all night by someone trying to find there tent in one of the four corners of the area.

I do have a picture of mr bolam just after birth but I might get told off if I put it up due to him being scantily clad. :lol:

Eggs managed to find his camp site. About 2.5m down the road from the show. :lol:

'twas a good time it was. And really nice and relaxing. Just what I needed.

Oh and the missis had a good time aswell.:thumbup:

Next year bringing the boy with us.

But its home and the phone has about 20 messages on it for tool repairs. So its back to normal on Monday. Many thanks for the hospitality pat.