Today's show.

mark_goldfinch

Wow, the weekend went by in a blur!

Always nice to meet friends old and new, and catch up with some great Arbtalkers.

Picked up some great climbing tips from Jo Hedger and Steve, and a big thank you to the Nomadic climbers for helping me get to grips with SRT. Great to meet you all!

Massive thanks to Justin and team for putting on the show, it really is appreciated.

Hangover cure -

[ATTACH]130363[/ATTACH]

Good to have finally met you and some others (good chat with tractor62 and the burning tractor pic was brilliant) even if i had to leave on friday. Biggest surpize for me was on arbtalk that your location is kent, so i assumed you'd speak southern! nope! northern twang! :001_tongue:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great show.

Thanks Eggs for the cizzer. Thanks Pat&Sally for the muchies and tea.

Great meeting lots of Arbtalker.

Couple of pics:

Ted & GTR(Richard)

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1374946881.088232.jpg.e223951ab1d41ad86d391a21b010c9dc.jpg

RobD, GTR and Eggs

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1374946920.263846.jpg.0a16b363ea619fa0e6b2ca8f3f63caed.jpg

Hope to be getting a couple of demo's soon of the Carlton SP2010 and the Bandit HB20 stump grinders.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Nice to meet you all. GTR, sorry I didn't know who you were, yet spoke to you a couple of times on the axe throwing :001_rolleyes: yes it was good to meet up with even more people again, Ted of course, and Eggs, and all the rest of you. Thanks most of all to all of you for coming over and participating in the Axe throwing, as always it's in aid of the Children's Trust. I don't know today's total but Friday was around £120. Thanks again. :thumbup:

Paul. It's awesome.

If I had the need to get one I would. If I wasn't tool repair but an arborist or landscaper I wouldn't hesitate.

It's well worth the money. I couldn't believe I could lift the long reach hedge cutter with two finger just supporting it and giving it a slight lift. Plus I saw that I could hold it one handed and it would reach further than if I didn't have the harness on.

Basically I loved it.

It's going to be my reccomendation of the year for anyone who brings me a cutter for repair and says one things bout having to work with them all day. The info sheet that ted was giving out is staying with me.

Andy. Sorry I didn't know who you where really. I had a hunch but wasn't too sure. Did meet you last year.

I rekon I won the axe throwing with my awesome skills.:lol::lol:

Thanks guys, it has proper knackered me.

I'm glad to here you had a good time, we have taken a good few pictures and will be posting them up on our facebook page tomorrow and a few on here.

I need a curry and about 12 hours kip and I'll be back to normal.:001_smile: