Caravans???

Rich2484

Bugger - so you have found out the Caravan club have a couple of sites down the road, break out the Gingham table cloths:lol:

Yep. I threw your adress into the google thingy and found a couple near you. Your first :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Should be able to narrow it down a bit by listening for the saw to fire up.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kents a long way from good old yorkshire so youve no chance + its alway raining up here :laugh1:this wks just a 1,off :lol:

It's a long way from Lancashire aswell :001_tt2: Does seem strange it not raining

Nestled in a Scotspine forest at the foot of the Cairngorms, now.

Moved camp this morning.

This is the way to holiday big time !!

Certainly years of towing and hitching trailers is a big advantage and a motor mover on the caravan makes it a doddle!!!

25 degrees in the sun.ImageUploadedByArbtalk1373287550.270906.jpg.e7640cf585905fe957dbe77c4a7314c2.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1373287564.818999.jpg.b49c77b032ec296588a13da37c98e687.jpg

Off to the beach now, yes a sandy beach on the shores of a loch.

Stunning!!

Nestled in a Scotspine forest at the foot of the Cairngorms, now.

Moved camp this morning.

This is the way to holiday big time !!

Certainly years of towing and hitching trailers is a big advantage and a motor mover on the caravan makes it a doddle!!!

25 degrees in the sun.[ATTACH]128876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]128877[/ATTACH]

Off to the beach now, yes a sandy beach on the shores of a loch.

Stunning!!

That'll be the FC site is it Stevie? We usually end up there at least once in the year with the tent, tried it the first week of Jan one year - it was so quiet, fantastic.

Well this is my new toy, and it's been out for the last 6 weeks since I got it. Taking the little one away in it is rewarding enough for me, she get so excited and has her own bed. :001_smile:

For me it's pull up get the cool box out and crack a beer and relax for the weekend.:thumbup:

Ashford-20130705-00110.jpg.553ee5e6fa0664b036614e5c5e968449.jpg

Been caravaning in my own right for just over 3 years. Used to really enjoy going as a youth with my mum. Now I take my terrors.

My first van cost £650 and so did the car, so for £1300 we were away every other weekend with a local club. I have upgraded twice since then trying to find the right layout.

Got a free hat from vistaprint the other day so put on the clubs details to help spread the word

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1373652947.747222.jpg.55624b199dc472e72e4ae1cc99cd0400.jpg