LONDON CLIMBER required urgently, 30/31/38/39 minimum - £11.20 p/h + OT

Magnus Tree

I'm not trying to tell you your business but maybe it would be better to advertise the job but not any rates and just get freelancers to contact you, that way the thread doesn't get into a slanging match of what climbers are worth etc. hope you get sorted:)

Sent from Outerspace.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to tell you your business but maybe it would be better to advertise the job but not any rates and just get freelancers to contact you, that way the thread doesn't get into a slanging match of what climbers are worth etc. hope you get sorted:)

Sent from Outerspace.

Worked great fo me.... though wasn't expecting the guys to work, eat, sleep in London.

When I used to live in London the price was high for getting services/trades to work..... so struggling to compare the gaps!

Dear PMH, I wish I didn't have to advertise anything to do with dough, but I get so few responses even when I do!

Fair enough Magnus Tree. Maybe "bump" the thread and someone will respond hopefully.

Sent from Outerspace.

Sent from Outerspace.

Tbh this is a job advert, should never be open for discussion. Personally, I think the threads should be closed as soon as the position is advertised, to remove the opportunity to comment. There is absolutely no need for comments, applicants can call or pm the employer.

Tbh this is a job advert, should never be open for discussion. Personally, I think the threads should be closed as soon as the position is advertised, to remove the opportunity to comment. There is absolutely no need for comments, applicants can call or pm the employer.

So why are you on it commenting? I'm sure the admins will be on it soon enough.

Some of us are just tryin to help the guy..?? Can we not try and help someone out?

Sent from Outerspace.