AV Gloves

Big J

find this very interesting, i researched impact and av gloves and it was supposed to be proven that these gloves make very little if any difference to the affects of vibrating machines. there was no proven benefit to using them.

just the fact that there is another layer inbetween my hands and the vibration means that my hands dont absorb 100% of the effect, I know when I spend all day turning theres a huge difference noticed after 10 minutes on bigger items, ive got a pair of the fingerless ones and they also protect me from the bark coming off too:thumbup1:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

find this very interesting, i researched impact and av gloves and it was supposed to be proven that these gloves make very little if any difference to the affects of vibrating machines. there was no proven benefit to using them.

Have a you got a copy of the article/research?

All my findings are - they make a big difference. This from myself and others opinions.

:001_smile:

Hi karlk one I can say is that a warm handle saws are very good mate I'm only selling 660 warm handle as it not used now with low hrs use I use the 880 now Jon

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Just because you can't prove there is a benefit does not mean that the benefit isn't there.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Just because you can't prove there is a benefit does not mean that the benefit isn't there.

Yea. Agreed . Just coz you never saw something does not mean it did not happen .

If you consider that the AV bushes on an 088 are rubber, I think an extra layer of rubber cannot be a bad thing. In addition to which, I've done a huge amount of chainsaw milling, and it's just completely different with the AV gloves on.

If you consider that the AV bushes on an 088 are rubber, I think an extra layer of rubber cannot be a bad thing. In addition to which, I've done a huge amount of chainsaw milling, and it's just completely different with the AV gloves on.

HI BIG J if your hands feel better for thats a good thing it a night mere white finger not nice in the cold so im with you on that av gloves a good thing yes jon