PNW Muscle Sawa

Craobh

I have never hear of them, pics please

He means pacific North West I think ... Any way I had an old Jonsered back in the 70s . Cant remember the model but it was big and heavy , all metal and not much in the way of A.V. Don't think it had a chain brake possibly around the 80cc mark .......

He means pacific North West I think ... Any way I had an old Jonsered back in the 70s . Cant remember the model but it was big and heavy , all metal and not much in the way of A.V. Don't think it had a chain brake possibly around the 80cc mark .......[/quote

The biggest jonnyred I handled was the 930 but the 2100 and 2101 would eat it for breakfast cutting lol

Ran a PNW 2101 - alot of saw - but built for felling alot of tree.

Yep I got a 2100 and a 2101 they not much diif (there are slight diffs but not to much) yeah the really cut and pull lol..........I am going to get one of mine shipped over as can't find one here and will get spud to talk real nice to it lol

After he has I'll post a vid and you'll see the chips fly lol ......they really are the just the biz to cut with nothing ever beats em and when ya got a biggy on the deck ya walk along it and ya don't have to bend to limb it lol (I'm a lazy dude lol)

Closest I got was my old mac:

large.jpg

I think my modern day 390XPW would own it even before it was ported, though.

large.jpg

But when I think of PNW muscle saws, I think stuff like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhgurOBErqY]The chainsaw guy with his Methanol Burning McCulloch 101B chainsaw - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]