• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously Reg, great stuff again.

That's a big day alright.

Puts the 2 35ft removals I have on tomorrow in perspective.

We too will have a late finish, but that will be the drag through 3 gardens rather than the 100ft+ heights and massive laterals!

Love the last shot through the stump fibres (bang on Jared!).

Thanks a lot, glad the pics are up to standard.

Long day alright, stopped for lunch about 1is, we had a thai delivered. At that point it looked like we'd hardly done anything to the tree (I'm sure most have experienced that depressing feeling).....just a mass off limbs from about 30ft - 110, and then much less that top 30. I was really glad to hit that last 30. Got out of the tree just before 6 oclock.

Rich I did get some video, haven't looked at it yet but there should be some good stuff. Thing is Rob D from the forum sent me that sugi bar for the 201t, so I've been compiling some footage (including yesterdays) to put some kind of review together.

Brendon, we dont move wood, ever. Always somebody wants it, especially in Langford. Yeah a bucket like that is kinda redundant a lot of the time. But it was useful in this instance as I could get on with rigging a little higher while Scott worked some of the lower limbs, and then make a start on another tree which is also coming out next week.

Mark, you're still funny mate, keep it up:thumbup:

Tipping the log.

It had a back lean so was pulled by the truck winch. Wedges to back it up as it lifted.

Use HD setting. Thanks again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epLLYA6eHG4]Fir log, Langford BC - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you Arran?...if I was your age again I woud be on a mission to work all over the world;)

thats the goal sir, Everywhere is asking for 3 years experience etc. Got 10 months full time climbing to my name so far. Still plugging away and looking and enquiring though. No chance im living in Grays for the rest of my life :001_rolleyes: