reaction

NoRush

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As above. Yes, if they were standing there and you said 'watch me back' they should of been watching you back but at the end of the day YOU were the driver. What YOU done shouldn't effect if they get paid for the day or not.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I presume he meant they didn't do anything that day and had the day off, rather than they'd worked all day and then didn't get paid....

I think this was supposed to be a light hearted thread fellas....:001_huh: It's all gone a bit 'tits up' in that respect......:001_tongue:

I presume he meant they didn't do anything that day and had the day off, rather than they'd worked all day and then didn't get paid....

I think this was supposed to be a light hearted thread fellas....:001_huh: It's all gone a bit 'tits up' in that respect......:001_tongue:

I thought it was getting a bit tense myself haha. Took it that the incident probably happened in the morning and he gave them the day off like.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

I find your comments regarding my lack of friends or family offensive and rude.

You know nothing about my friends or family as far as I'm aware?

I passed no judgement on you, I just pointed out that if the situation was as I thought, in my opinion (which you asked for, when you asked the world what an appropriate reaction would be) you were out of order. It seems from what you've posted you've got some issues with taking criticism, getting cross and unfriendly to others when they point out your faults?

• 5 months later...