Rope wrench tethers the final frontier ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Adam, would there be any chance of hitchclimber one next week? Where do you live, I'm in woodhall all week so could get it off you in person?

Afraid not mate as I haven't got the supply's to make anymore till after April, I only ordered enough heat wrap for The Gambia trip tethers. Sorry mate.

I'm in Spalding will you be about all week? Have you got your rope wrench yet mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

Not to worry bud!

Apart from tomorrow and Monday evening I here all week plastering and fitting a kitchen. I've not got a wrench yet but was thinking about ordering one next week but may wait now until you've got your stuff, pointless having one without the other?

Not to worry bud!

Apart from tomorrow and Monday evening I here all week plastering and fitting a kitchen. I've not got a wrench yet but was thinking about ordering one next week but may wait now until you've got your stuff, pointless having one without the other?

You got any trees in your garden mate? Ill run over one night and give you a blast on the wrench mate?

I recieved my tether from Adam at the weekend and gave it a good run today. Being a unicender or lj/rw man, I'm not keen on hitches but this tether made climbing on a hitch again a dream. The two legs are perfect length that they straddle and grab the top of the hc, which keeps everything permenantly in line.

Fantastic quality and brilliant functionality. Well worth it if anyone's thinking about getting one:thumbup1:

20130416_085946.jpg.9c68d5beed759508b90cae01561e6fe2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You got any trees in your garden mate? Ill run over one night and give you a blast on the wrench mate?

Hiya Adam

Thank you for the kind offer and sorry for not getting back to you! Within the first day of getting back to lincs my "new" iPhone decided to pack up and with apple being apple, you have to deal with them and not your provider, which meant having to wait until I got back to sheffield! All good now though so back on the net 😀

Any news on when you'll be able to produce more tethers? And how's the new invention going?

I've not got a wrench yet. Was going to order one this morning from that Forrest & Arb place for £65 (saw that price the day phone broke) but when I went on their site they had stuck it up to £82 in the last week.......bloody apple, haha!

Will try and get back to lincs ASAP cos it'd be nice to have a go with someone who really knows what they're doing!

Hope your well and had a great weekend.

Ger 😀