Rope wrench tethers the final frontier ;)

Hey mate no need to apologise, these things happen, yeah sure let me know when you in the area and give us a call, my number is 07960282489, should have all new supplies buy end of this week so will start banging them out then mate.

Finally got over the weekend lol after ten cans of lager a can of cider some jack Daniels and a bottle of desperadoes I'm feeling much better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers chap. Something I can't quite get my head round so quick question. I notice with the tether you can still see the middle hole on the HC. If you were chuck your throwline into a large tree and not get to the top, could you srt up to that point, then nip up to your final TIP using drt leaving the RW in place?

Good man!! If I'd drunk that amount these days I'd still leathered, and would most probably stay that way for the rest of the week!!!

Yes mate that's how you could do it or just throw it up as high as you can, choke it off again then SRT up to that and so on, without writing loads it's easier to show but there's a few techniques on this.

Haaa! I probably am still clinically leathered but my head is better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

It was you too buddy and thanks again for showing me the ways of the rope wrench. I'm starting to look at trees in a different way already and it's quite exciting! Just need to go out and practise practise practise 😀

Are the pines the ones just behind it?

Cool, saw them as I drove past today, they do look rather big! When I'm next back I'll call in at meg and have another look at the ones there I told you about, see if they're as big as I remember! I'll have a think of other big pines round woodhall too, there is some massive ones 😀

• 2 weeks later...