AA Trade Fair, 26th 27th June.

John Hancock

gloucester, stanstead, hmm interesting navigational skills, i know there is a north south thing about but man thats along chalk out. Try bristol airport or brum. I am camping and will be enjoying all festivities especially beer and summer wine, then may take in a few of them there fem fetal luvlies, show them what gortex is all about. How many can u fit in a bivvy

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm toying with the idea of taking our horse lorry as it sleeps 4 in the living....reckon I could fit at least 10 in the horse area at the back!!! - £5er each and it might cover the diesel! :w00t:

i'll give you £10 for a bed in the living bit :001_tongue:

haha your on! best be getting the saddles ready . . . :001_tongue:

seriously tho whats the deal with camping? is it a goer?

or whats the best options for travel lodges ect?

I am serious dude!

No camping on site, period - still looking into the rest. If the college has plenty of accommodation why don’t we make the decision to all go there as the last thing we want is members spread all over the place.

I am serious dude!

No camping on site, period - still looking into the rest. If the college has plenty of accommodation why don’t we make the decision to all go there as the last thing we want is members spread all over the place.

sounds good, no bloody prices though, but they do serve 'a hearty breakfast' better than travel lodge crud i bet.

is there an onsite bar to mingle??

I am serious dude!

I'm going to do my best to find a camp site so we can park up with our crew, cant beat bar b and beers at the end of the day.

Has anyone else found anywhere?

Joe -your reservation is booked, its going to be cosy in there mate!!!:001_tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

My spare six bedroom hous eis a mile away but the hawaiin tropic tour girls are stayign there that weekend so sorry guys!

You best bet is the daneway pub for camping.

Here, the triangular shape to the right is the showground, I've outlined the estate, its huge plenty of camping! All the land outside the estate is still owned by the estate but is mostly farmland. Within the pink line is just Lord A's back garden. NOtice the ten mile gallop from left to right! The cross to the left is the daneway and to the right is the Ag college.

59765427d038c_aamap.jpg.21872c00d968b0654c369457e034dc89.jpg

• 3 weeks later...